We'd like to thank Host1Plus who provides us with our main server at a great discount.
We'd also like to thank JetBrains who have licensed their Python IDE PyCharm Professional Edition to our developers at no cost.
We would like to thank everyone who has enabled us to create Chakra, and/or contributed to it:
- The Arch Linux developers and community, for creating that awesome distribution
- The Pacman developers, for creating the best package manager there is
- The KDE developers, for creating the most powerful desktop environment there is
- The KDEmod community, which was the starting point for Chakra and our tools
- Michael Towers (gradgrind) for creating the awesome larch LiveCD scripts
- All our patient testers
Chakra is associated with SPI, a non-profit organization which was founded to help organizations develop and distribute open hardware and software.